[Emerald] There must be an answer for this

V.M. Branyik (vbranyik@piopc.com)
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:02:02 -0700

From: "V.M. Branyik" <vbranyik@piopc.com>
Subject: [Emerald] There must be an answer for this
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:02:02 -0700

I originally posted this on the 11th and got no response. I don't mean to clog the list up for my own selfish reasons, but I've gotten no where so far and am hoping someone out there will know where I can look to solve this.

Here's the original post:

I'm trying to use radusers.exe and get this message:

Couldn't match account type PPP

I get it for every account.

I'm using Emerald Version 2.5 and SQL 6.5. I'm assuming it has something to do with my account setup for the PPP service but everything looks OK to me.

Since the above post I also thought I could use the export function in Emerald to get the list. We're not that big so doing it once a day would be no hardship for us. However, the export function doesn't create a file. I checked in the RadiusNT configuration and there is a file with path but when you use the export from the file menu it doesn't work.

I'm trying to set up a backup authentication server that uses a text file. I'm assuming either of the above options will work. So if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

Thanks for your help.

Matt Branyik