RE: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5 to 4.2

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:16:45 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5 to 4.2
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:16:45 -0500

> Until you do your first statement run in 4, don't worry about
> the aging. Aging is recalculated from with each statement

But this was after statement creation.. I looked at 2.5 and it shows
those same accounts as 90+ days overdue...

> Go to admin, Accounting Service Types, and assign the correct
> rates to your service types (ie, none if you don't want a rate).

Ah... I had Unlimited, but I had a $19.95 base charge!! Changed
Unlimited to 0 for a base charge and now no more charges!

Now to check out my custom reports.. I had several, like a Daily
Payments report for deposits..

Thanks,

Ronnie

.