RE: [Emerald]

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:31:06 -0500

Yep.. Upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.5.1... And since a lot of my MBRs are
over 5 years old we had some problems which I understand will be
corrected in the next release.

The problems we had were two digit vs. 4 digit year in Start Date and
nothing in the referred field of the MBR. Both of which I believe
support has scripts to fix, but check with them to make sure.

Ronnie

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
http://www.iea-software.com/support.