RE: [Emerald] Why you should never pay money for emerald support!

Don Woodruff ( (no email) )
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:59:24 -0400

I won't comment on the tech support, but I feel that they hurt
themselves with spotty, incomplete documentation. I will agree with an
earlier comment that the competition is no better, but that is a lously
excuse (also way too Microsoftian for me). A few thousand dollars spent
having comprehensive, thought-out documentation produced (and YES, you
do need a professional to do it) would save tech-support a ton of time,
and leave them free to do actual troubleshooting.

Just my 2 cents. All "constructive" criticism.

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at