RE: [Emerald] Why you should never pay money for emerald support!

Mike Hale ( (no email) )
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:22:38 -0700

They do have the mailing list archived. (
http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart/ )

It's a good place to start your troubleshooting. I actually like the
listserv and consider it to be a big reason why we haven't gone with a
competitor. You get a decent response time to most of your problems that
aren't really time critical and Dale has always been extremely helpful.
Now if only you could get good phone support when you're really in a
bind and need a quick way out....

My hope is that seeing that some customers are unhappy will inspire them
to do a better job.

Michael Hale=20
Network Engineer TOUA.net=20
phone: 520-383-5849=20