Re: [Emerald] Emerald 4 and IIS integration

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:11:23 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C22E4B.D9CAB2C0

MessageThere's an option in the Scheduler for IIS batch runs but there =
is no documentation. I suspect its still an unsupported work in =
progress.

=3D K

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Dave Foster=20
To: 'emerald@iea-software.com'=20
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:23 AM
Subject: [Emerald] Emerald 4 and IIS integration

I remember seeing some emails a little while back regarding whether or =
not Emerald 4 will eventually have IIS integration in order to create =
and manage websites. I never saw a response to those inquiries. Are we =
any closer to having that feature available?
Dave Foster
Systems Administrator
Westelcom CLEC, Inc.
Westelcom Family of Companies
130 Park Place
Watertown, NY 13601
315.785.2620

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C22E4B.D9CAB2C0

Message

There's an option in the Scheduler for =IIS batch=20runs but there is no documentation. I suspect its still an unsupported =work in=20progress.

=3D K