Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT runtime overflow?!

Jeffrey M Donley (jeffd@lmf.net)
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:03:23 -0400

From: "Jeffrey M Donley" <jeffd@lmf.net>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT runtime overflow?!
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:03:23 -0400

Kurt,
Check the CreateDate of your masteraccounts table. I had this same problem and found that a handful of Master Accounts had a createdate with the year 1900. I am almost certain it was the createdate and not a call record. Try something like this in tsql

Select CustomerID, Createdate From MasterAccounts where CreateDate < 1/01/1950

This should give you the CreateDate and customerID, if you login to Emerald search for the customerID and adjust the dates.

-j