[RadiusNT] RadiusNT runtime overflow?!

Kurt Schafer (kahuna@cyberbeach.net)
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 04:20:26 -0400

From: "Kurt Schafer" <kahuna@cyberbeach.net>
Subject: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT runtime overflow?!
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 04:20:26 -0400

I'm getting this error when I launch RadiusNT 4.0.12 in debug (-x15) mode.

ODBC Error [22003] 535:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Difference of two datetime columns caused overflow at runtime.
1537 ODBC Users Loaded

The program doesn't abort however, it continues on and Radius accounting packets are in fact being recorded to the database.

What is this error ? I haven't tried authenticating from the database because the above error, and the fact that it seems to happen at 1537 users (the database has about 8000 subaccounts) disturbs me.

Thanks,

= K