[RadiusNT] Radius auth & acct logfiles

Vinay Mistry (vmistry@tisi.co.uk)
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:53:52 +0100

From: "Vinay Mistry" <vmistry@tisi.co.uk>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Radius auth & acct logfiles
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:53:52 +0100

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me. Im running RadiusNT version 3.0. I have both text and odbc mode set. Im wondering if their is a way to rotate the auth.log and acct.log files? they just keep on growing out of control. does anyone know of any batch files or utilities to rotate the logs automatically?

Regards,
Vinay