RE: [Emerald] Users staying online

Vilmos Branyik (vbranyik@piopc.com)
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:16:35 -0600

From: Vilmos Branyik <vbranyik@piopc.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Users staying online
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:16:35 -0600

Dale,

So the correct query is:

UPDATE ServerPorts
SET SNMPUser = '.1.3.6.1.4.1.529.12.3.1.4.5.'

What about the RadCheckOnlineSNMP procedure? Is it already in the system or
do I have to enter it?

If I have to enter it, how do I do that.

One last thing. Once I change the keys I lost my user online. They are still
connect but do not show on the online view. I suppose I will just have to
wait until everyone cycles out for that to be correct. Is that right?

Thanks everyone for all your help.

Matt Branyik

Pioneer PC Associates
www.piopc.net