Re: [Emerald] Default Grace Period (Days)

Kurt Schafer (kahuna@cyberbeach.net)
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:23:37 -0400

From: "Kurt Schafer" <kahuna@cyberbeach.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Default Grace Period (Days)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:23:37 -0400

Thanks Dale, that worked perfectly.

Can you refresh my memory on the 'Password Replace' option in RadiusNT ? I
seem to recall something about needing to set the password to "ANY" and then
Radius will update those SubAccounts with the user provided password the
next time they log in. Is this the procedure ? I've just scanned through our
DB and it appears that we've got about 1,000 acounts (out of 10,000) that
have a NULL password. I remember when we undertook our migration from a Unix
based passwd file to Emerald 2.2 way back when, this 'Password Replace'
option was a godsend.

Thanks,

= K