Re: [Emerald] pc-transact IT

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:56:07 -0800

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] pc-transact IT
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:56:07 -0800

> > The one labeled 1.2 in Emerald is actually for version 1.02 and
> higher.
> > Version 1.01 is the original fixed width format.

> Doesn't the e-mail at the bottom contradict the latter statement here
> Dale?

If Nova changed the batch format (again?) then yes, the 1.02 format
would not work with 1.04. As you know, Nova isn't easy to
get information from about all this and basically refuses to be helpful
in providing any information about it.

If you have the option, you might want to check out the new realtime
services like Shift4 and Authorize.net that we now support. They are
much easier to work with and actually willing to support their products
and services. :)

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X
IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

.