[Emerald] Not invoicing Credit Cards/Bank Transfers

Steve Barnes (steve@isys.ca)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:35:26 -0800

From: "Steve Barnes" <steve@isys.ca>
Subject: [Emerald] Not invoicing Credit Cards/Bank Transfers
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:35:26 -0800

What would keep E4 from processing all account types EXCEPT Credit Card &
Bank Transfers?

All accounts of the respective types contain valid CC/ECH data.

I searched the list and the closest item I could come up with was an obscure
reference to an AutoBill settings. After checking the documentation AND
the MBR/Sub tables, I can fine no reference to the item.

Thanks in advance.

-Steve

.