Re: [Emerald] X-Stop Filtering Software

andrewb (
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:32:44 +0900

From: "andrewb" <>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] X-Stop Filtering Software
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:32:44 +0900

We are able to provide 2 products both considerably lower cost than
X-Stop and can run on quite low power boxes.

Mail/Web Marshal running on Wintel Platform

Internet/Mail Sheriff running on linux or Solaris

Both can be downloaded and evaluated and are very cost effective

CSG are a Distributor for both and have experience in using both of
these applications in an ISP value add process.

If you are interested I am happy to provide pricing and other

Andrew Boller
General Manager
PO Box 39999 Winnellie NT 0821
10 Swan Crs Winnellie NT 0820