Re: [Emerald] X-Stop Filtering Software

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:30:33 -0800

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] X-Stop Filtering Software
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:30:33 -0800

> anybody ever heard of some software called X-Stop that can be used to be
an
> additional pay service for Porn filtering, or does anybody know of any
kind
> of system to do this were i could charge my customers an additional fee
for
> this type of service?

The R2000 is a dual interface appliance that you typically sit between your
terminal servers and the internet. Both Emerald 4 and Emerald 2.5 have UI
support for the R2000 fitler definitions. Just add a class attribute to a
service
type default or as a service specific attribute and you'll see the X-Stop
button (2.5) or link(4.0) appear. You'll need to refer to the X-Stop docs
for a full explanation of the options you have. :)

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X
IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

.