RE: [Emerald] Emerald V4 problems

Jason Newland (newlandj@areatech.com)
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:08:35 -0800

From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald V4 problems
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:08:35 -0800

I too got a quick call back on the listing that I placed earlier.

I was very happy to learn that most of the problems that I was having
were easily fixed by reading the fine print on the caveats between 2.5
and 4.0, and I do applaud IEA for clearly helping me understand them.

I do hope that they quickly fix the CC card processing soon (10% of the
problems), but as for the other 90% I don't think we will have any more
problems now that we understand the need for statement processing.

Regards,

Jason
AreaTech Internet