Re: [Emerald] Upgrading

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:22:03 -0800

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:22:03 -0800
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Upgrading

John M Troher wrote:

> Anyone had any luck importing old data during upgrade?
>
> Mine seems to mess all sorts of things up.
>
> First statement run is giving out thousands of dollars of credit
> because 4 seems to have trouble associating old payments to old
> invoices.

The double payment problem on conversion is fixed in the 4.1.4
and higher versions. You can get 4.1.5 off our FTP site.

> Many payments from 3 or 4 years ago are being listed as credits
> even though they are associated to a invoice with a payment id
> when I look at them in 2.5

This only affected payments w/out an InvoiceID. Payments with
an InvoiceID do not affect the balance in 4.0.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X __________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

.