RE: [Emerald] Radius dupes

Emerald (emerald@nls.net)
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:17:25 -0500

From: "Emerald" <emerald@nls.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Radius dupes
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:17:25 -0500

> > Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X

Select AcctSessionID, CallDate, Count(AcctSessionID), nasidentifier,
acctdelaytime
From Calls
Group By AcctSessionID, CallDate, nasidentifier, acctdelaytime
Having count(AcctSessionID) > 1
Order By count(acctsessionid) DESC, calldate

This worked great Dale and I've found that it's just a few nodes, now one
more question. How can I modify this so that it deletes all these records
but not the other Calls table records? Any ideas on that one? I need to
clear all these dupes out so I can see if the changes we just made stop this
from happening.

Geo.

.