[Emerald] Radius dupes

Emerald (emerald@nls.net)
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:47:30 -0500

From: "Emerald" <emerald@nls.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Radius dupes
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:47:30 -0500

Running radius 2.5.214

I'm getting exact duplicate entries in my calls table, for example the same
session ID exists 4 times in a row for one call and the whole call record is
identical for these 4 entries.

I'm trying to track down the cause but what I need is a way to find these
dupes and isolate them from the other calls so I can see if there is a
pattern.

Here is what I tried that didn't work

select AcctSessionID, count(AcctSessionID), CallDate from calls
where count(AcctSessionID)>1
Order by DESC count(AcctSessionID), Calldate

I understand why this doesn't work but I'm clueless as to how to do it, can
anyone give me a clue?

Geo.

.