Re: [Emerald] free accounts..invoices?

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:42:01 -0700

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:42:01 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] free accounts..invoices?

David Routh wrote:

> >Hello, what is the best way to add in complimentary accounts? Just click the
> >static checkbox and enter the value 0 for the price, however will this
> >create invoices with value $0 and will these accounts ever expire? How does
> >this work? I have found no info on this in the manuals.
> >Thank you.
>
> Did anyone ever answer this for you?

Set the service cost to $0 (best to actually create a service type that has
no cost to track it easier) and just let it invoice. Emerald will
automatically move the account forward during the invoice process if
the resulting account balance is 0 or a credit.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X __________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com .