[Emerald] sending multiple addresses via emerald

Brad Facer (bfacer@hughestech.net)
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:54:32 -0500

From: Brad Facer <bfacer@hughestech.net>
Subject: [Emerald] sending multiple addresses via emerald
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 16:54:32 -0500

Greetings

we are running emerald(3.42) with radiusnt(2.5) our NAS is a 3com total
control w/ netserver card
we have no problem "pushing" a static IP address to customers that need it
(thru the subaccount radius attributes tab) what we are looking to do is
give someone a true subnet (x.x.x.248 - x.x.x.255 mask 255.255.255.248)
which their ISDN router will handle and route

i see in the attributes there is a framed-netmask and framed-routing and
have set these along with framed-address to establish the network i want to
send, but the TC always gives me the 1st address with a subnet of
255.255.255.255

Im thinking that this may be more of a TC issue(and have posted in
appropriate boards) but thought maybe some of you are using the 3com TCs and
have experience with routing thru hem, or have done something similar

thanks
Brad
Hughestech
.