Re: [RadiusNT] radiusnt session limits

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:09:27 -0500

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] radiusnt session limits
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:09:27 -0500

You need to know what kind of access servers are in use before you can
assign a maximum session duration. Ascend MAX devices (at least in the 4000
series) use "Ascend-Maximum-Time". Others may use "Session-Timeout". Both
are measured in seconds. If you need to, you can assign both. If an access
server doesn't recognize a particular attribute, it'll just ignore it.

Josh