RE: [RadiusNT] unknown attributes question... vendor 429

Serkan SUBASI (ssubasi@turk.net)
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:54:42 +0200

From: "Serkan SUBASI" <ssubasi@turk.net>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] unknown attributes question... vendor 429
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:54:42 +0200

may RadiusNT write data of unknown attributes to logfile ?

if this is possible , then these type of questions can be resolved quickly !
just an idea

and another thing
Is there an ability to add more counters to snmp statistics info ?
example
unknown attributes counter
concurrency rejection counter
user not found counter