[RadiusNT] ODBC error (Timeout Expired)

Usman Qureshi (qureshis@wol.net.pk)
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:40:49 +0500

Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:40:49 +0500
From: "Usman Qureshi" <qureshis@wol.net.pk>
Subject: [RadiusNT] ODBC error (Timeout Expired)

Hi.

I have been looking at our Radius logs and I have been seeing these two errors
 quit frequently.

 ODBC Error:S1T00:0:
 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired

ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constra
int 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.

Some time both of them occur or some time one.
But when I stop SQL and restart it ...... it works fine for some time then again one of these error start occurring.
What is causing it, and how can I stop this error from occurring.

Anyone can help me out ???

Thanks in advance.

Usman Qureshi