Re: [RadiusNT] Calls on line

Randy Martin (IEARadius@austintx.net)
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:01:29 -0600

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:01:29 -0600
From: Randy Martin <IEARadius@austintx.net>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Calls on line

Do you have any information in your calls table? If you do, you probably
don't have the port numbers setup correctly. The easiest way to do this is
to run the updtport.sql script which will read your calls table and add the
ports that your NAS is actually reporting to the database. After you do
this, you should have calls online working.

Randy

At 05:14 PM 11/14/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to get the calls on line working?
>
>RADIUS 3 with Access database.
>

>Thank You
>Steven
>ECTISP
>
>------------
>
>This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
>Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
>http://www.iea-software.com/support.

Randy

Randy Martin
President