[RadiusNT] Updated Dictionary for Accend <529>

john (john@voiceworks.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:14:06 -0800

From: john <john@voiceworks.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Updated Dictionary for Accend <529>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:14:06 -0800

Good Afternoon,

While in the process of trouble shooting RadiusNT3 running with MSSQL 7.0
SP2, I observed new vendor specific attribute error messages in the -15
debug window.

The attributes were:
13
48
49
86

Each was listed as unknown.

I do knot know if they are a part of the reason I can not use the Radius
Software to autenticate anyone from the RAS.

Ascend Max 6000 version is 8.0.3
Radius 3.0 version 3.0.176

I have noticed the only type of records beng received by the Radius is
Accounting Records. I do not have any filters between te devices currently,
so I am sure I am not blocking the requests.

The error message returned via the RAS is "LAN Security Error"

Any ideas would be appreciated.

John
.