Re: [NTISP] Apache and IIS5 on same box?

David Payer (david.payer@ia-omni.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:14:02 -0600

From: "David Payer" <david.payer@ia-omni.com>
Subject: Re: [NTISP] Apache and IIS5 on same box?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:14:02 -0600

I use WebBoard by OReilly, a web based forums/list server type of software.
You CANNOT run the native WebBoard app (a proprietary web server) on port 80
on a box that uses IIS. IIS claims all port 80 traffic on the box forcing
you to use the webboard executable on a different port or use the IIS proxy
version of the product.

David Payer

.