Re: [NTISP] Email servers

Jason Roblyer (jason@nctc.net)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:11:16 -0600

From: "Jason Roblyer" <jason@nctc.net>
Subject: Re: [NTISP] Email servers
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:11:16 -0600

> > | I'm getting sick and tired of price increases at Vircom
>
> No one likes them, for sure.

What kind of increases are you seeing from Vircom. We're swaying between
VOPMail and IMail from Ipswitch (moving from SLMail). The price was the one
thing making us lean towards Vircom, but I'm thinking that if the $$$ are
the same we'll go with Imail because it's been around longer.

Thanks!

Jason Roblyer
NCTC.NET
jason@nctc.net