Re: [Emerald] Version 342

Howard A. Brooks (admin@iamnow.net)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:16:11 -0500

From: "Howard A. Brooks" <admin@iamnow.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Version 342
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:16:11 -0500

Hi Nelson:

How are you! We started 342 it about a month ago. It feels
better...But it appears that it now sends zero invoices. Sure
seems dumb to do that, unless full disclosure is the thing
now-a-days.

What I have noticed, however, is that some accounts do not get
invoiced when a cycle is missed. List your non-billed accounts
in the Advance settings. I'm going to have mine reviewed in the
morning. I also know that my non-automatic credit card accounts
do not get reported or invoiced. Anybody have any other info on
these points that might help?

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://www.iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

| Is anyone using the newest version?
| Any words of advise?
|
| -Nelson Valverde

| This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from
IEA Software's

.