Re: [Emerald] Run-time error '6':

David Routh (drouth@davlin.net)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:16:41 -0600

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:16:41 -0600
From: David Routh <drouth@davlin.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Run-time error '6':

Hey,

OK, I've figured out what the problem is... at least what I think is
happening...

I've run out of disk space on the partition that SQL/Emerald is on... so,
I'm thinking once I fix that I'll be able to take care of the rest...

Any suggestions on expanding the partition... The partition is about 1 gig
and I've got about 3 gigs on the second partition... is there a painless
way to increase the first partition...

Thanks, David
.