[Emerald] Partition Magic...

David Routh (drouth@davlin.net)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:34:50 -0600

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:34:50 -0600
From: David Routh <drouth@davlin.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Partition Magic...

Hey,

After running out of disk space this morning I ran out to get Partition
Magic... I found version 6.0 and read the box then took off back to the
office...

Popped the CD in and guess what... The damn version 6.0 DOES NOT work on NT
4.0 Server... even though the box says it works... but, the good news is
that for $495.00 you can get ServerMagic...

What a Friday...

David
.