[Emerald] emerald db marked as 'suspect'

Ben Conner (ben@webworldinc.com)
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:40:59 -0800

Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:40:59 -0800
From: Ben Conner <ben@webworldinc.com>
Subject: [Emerald] emerald db marked as 'suspect'

Hi,

This evening I started getting calls of folks not being able to log
in. Took a look and found that the Emerald db was marked as 'suspect' in
the Enterprise Manager (vsn 6.5). I was unable to run the checkdb.sql
procedure because Isql/w would not let me point to the emerald database.

Any ideas how to get around this? The Enterprise Manager just wants me to
drop & readd the database. Not something I particularly relish, although I
do have a recent (11/5) backup I could restore.

Thanks much for any assistance!

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (888) 206-6486 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +

.