[Emerald] printing credit card invoices from 2.5.339

Ben Conner (ben@webworldinc.com)
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:34:33 -0800

Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:34:33 -0800
From: Ben Conner <ben@webworldinc.com>
Subject: [Emerald] printing credit card invoices from 2.5.339

Hi,

Upgraded to Emerald 2.5.339 recently and when I ran the billing batch cycle
this month, the renewal invoices printed but not the credit card
invoices. Thought that was odd, so I checked the sentdate of the
latter. They had valid sent dates in them. So I set the sentdate field to
(null) and they still won't print via the batch button.

What else do I need to do to trigger them to print?

Thanks!

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (888) 206-6486 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +

.