RE: [NTISP] Post.Office and Win2000

Greg Lowthian ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:39:15 -0700

Found it Thanks.
Modifying DNS server definition.
-Microsoft has changed the location of the registry Name Server definition
on Windows 2000. Modifications need to be done to the registry to compensate
for this DNS server address change.
-Please make the following changes to the registry.
-Run regedt32
-Go to the following registry location.
-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - System - CurrentControlSet - Services - Tcpip -
Parameters
-Launch the Multi-String editor by double clicking on "NameServer:REG_SZ:"
-Add your DNS servers IP addresses. Example: NameServer:REG_SZ: 10.2.5.21
10.2.5.23