Re: [NTISP] MRTG and monitoring active sessions

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:56:50 -0400

Greg, thanks; that's exactly what I was looking for.
I filled in my info and it's working fine, however it seems that
..iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.ascend.lanModemGroup.busyLanModem
(1.3.6.1.4.1.529.15.9.0)
does not count ISDN connections--only analog as being busy. I verified this
by typing "avm" in the diagnostics prompt within the Max. I'll poke around
further in the OIDs and see if I can find something a bit more concrete
here.

Question: How come 1 is being subtracted at the end of the Target line?

I think in order to combine all of our Maxes into a single chart, I have to
add them all together in the Target line, but I don't know what the purpose
of the " - 1" at the end of the Target line that you provided.

To avoid confusion, I'm not trying to have a bunch of separate lines (for
each Max) in the same image; I'm wanting a total number of modems in use (46
+ 46 + 46 + 46...) across all Maxes.

Josh