Re: [NTISP] VOPMAIL or MAILSITE ??

mbailey ( mbailey@journey.net )
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:40:08 -0400 (EDT)

IMAIL from www.ipswitch.com

We currently have about 150,000 users in the boxes that run the software.

We however use a database server for EACH of the services you requested
and then they are in a trust relationship with backups dumped to each
other. We currently use IBM Netfinities with Quad Zeon processors in each
and usually 2gigs of memory.. The machines are idling..

We do use SQL triggers to keep the passwords for the users insync with one
another..

--Matt