Re: [NTISP] Looking for NT mailserver

Danny ( dannyh@idx.com.au )
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:03:35 +1000

- Hello
- Yes, I have used Dmail before

Opinon of Dmail

- Dmail is written in C. This means if you want to modifiy the web site to your
clients needs you need the sourcecode
- Dmail cost money.

Better Solution

- Run AtDot.tar.gz from www.atdot.org.
- Is a web based email program (hotmail like) or (ISP like) written in PERL.
- You don't need to get some C compiler to modify your code
- It is modify and customerize to your clients once you have a knowledge of PERL
- It is free.