Opinon of Dmail
- Dmail is written in C. This means if you want to modifiy the web site to your
clients needs you need the sourcecode
- Dmail cost money.
- Run AtDot.tar.gz from www.atdot.org.
- Is a web based email program (hotmail like) or (ISP like) written in PERL.
- You don't need to get some C compiler to modify your code
- It is modify and customerize to your clients once you have a knowledge of PERL
- It is free.
On Sat, 03 Jun 2000, Christian Schmit wrote:
> Has anyone tried Dmail server from Netwinsite?
> We use their Dnews product since 3 years and
> are extremely satisfied with it.
> I already looked at VOPMail / Mailsite / I-Mail
> but I don't like the user interfaces and the way
> they handle multi domain email adresses.
> I want to be able to administrate everything over
> web without java consoles.
> Currently we have some 6000 accounts in our
> postoffice server. It seems software.com has
> no plans developing a new version of postoffice 3.5.3
> on NT so we need to look for another product as user
> administration becomes impossible under PostOffice.
> Any other suggestions are welcome.
> For more information about this list (including removal) go to:
For more information about this list (including removal) go to:http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart