Re: [RadiusNT] pk_calls and ODBC errors.

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:04:12 -0400

I have already deleted all the records out of the calls table, and the
errors start almost immediately.
I only have records from 10/13/00 and on in there right now.

Thanks,
Eric

Advanced Computer Connections, Inc.
9 West Main St.