Re: [RadiusNT] Access to SQL (error when adding user account)

Steven E.Greenwalt Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:24:42 -0500

I am using the Access database that was up sized, to add users and make
changes, Access is the interface to the SQL data, I am not using ISQL or
Enterprise Manager to make the changes.

The Access database works fine when it is a standalone, but after I up sized it
to SQL is when I stopped having the ability to add users. I can make changes to
the users that are in the database with no problem.

The SQL will let the user on to the service that were in the original database.

I know that the changes are being made to SQL because I have changed the
password of a few of the users and they were able to get back on to the
service.

I hope I'm clearer this time.

Thank You for your help.

Steven