Re: [RadiusNT] Echo checkbox not staying checked

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:44:25 -0700

> Ed Whitesell wrote:
>
> We're having the problem with RadiusNT Administrator 2.5.267 (yes
> discussions are ongoing about upgrading) the 'Echo' checkbox in the
> Proxy and Roaming section of the Advanced tab, is not staying
> checked. Therefore, we're not passing accounting packets to our
> clients, although authentication works fine.

The echo checkbox in the Proxy Accounting is NOT something you
should enable. It has nothing to do with proxy accounting
working or not, just what the reply looks like.

If RadiusNT isn't proxying accounting but is proxying authentication,
make sure the Proxy Accounting is checked and that you have the
ports defined for accounting in the proxy server definition. You
can allow/disallow auth and/or acct proxy by setting the port to 0
for the proxy server definition for that function.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com