Re: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concurrency question

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:34:08 -0700

Dirk wrote:
> DERJ> Another thing you can do is use radusers to create your users file from
> DERJ> the
> DERJ> ODBC DSN. This might work a little better than trying to use the unix
> DERJ> passwd file:
> This looks like it has an SQL script to modify a procedure and an executable
> with no description of what it does. It has the parameters you can pass to it
> - but I can only guess it will build a file from your current user database in
> SQL, am I correct in this assumption? And do I need to run that .sql script?

The SQL Script creates the three procedures that the program needs.

Running the program without arguments gives the syntax:

RadUsers Syntax:

RadUsers [FILE] [DSN] [Username] [Password] [Timeout]

Basically, you give it a filename and DSN, and it will create a users
from your database (after the procs have been added).

C:\Emerald>radusers users.em2 emerald sa ""

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.