Re: [RadiusNT] "no attributes" error

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:35:40 -0400

Dale,

I've searched through every piece of the Emerald database (all tables,
stored procedures, views, etc.) and I cannot find a single place where
there's still a length restriction of 15 set for AccountType. From what I
can tell, I've changed all of them to 20. RadiusNT still thinks there are
no default attributes for for accounts with AccountType lengths longer than
15 characters. As a test, I created a "users" file from Emerald and it
creates the correct attribute information for those accounts without any
problems. Restarting RadiusNT has no effect on this problem.

Does RadiusNT 2.5.213 have some kind of hard-coded AccountType length
restriction built in for some reason??
Here's what the radius "logfile" shows:

Sun Sep 17 15:23:58 2000: testdsl: DSL Res. 1544/3 has no RADIUS default
attributes.

The actual AccountType is
DSL Res. 1544/384k

Josh

> From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
> > Dale, I spoke too soon. Are there other stored procedures that
reference
> > something similar to @AccountType field in the RadGetATConfigs that
might
> > still be set to varchar(15)?
>
> I found it referenced also in the RadCheckDNIS sp, so I fixed the length
in
> there. I'll test it out later and see if that fixed it.
>
> Josh

AccountType
> > > names, trying to remember what all of the abbreviations mean.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Josh

Value