RE: [RadiusNT] Using Ziplink, need to strip domain

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:50:15 -0400

Thanks dale...I did that this morning and it works!

By the way, I found right after I sent the previous message that the reason
I was getting that "Unknown client" stuff was because I didn't have the
"RadRoadServerID" field in the Servers table....duh!