RE: [RadiusNT] Fitering Solutions with RadiusNT

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:43:46 -0500

If you actually get this working let me know.. I have had an R2000 for about
8 months and so far they have not got me working to my satisfaction.

The big problem I have is how their Radius implementation is setup. You
must point ALL of your NASes to the R2000 and when it gets a request for
service it forwards the Radius request to a real Radius server.. and they
only have an entry for ONE Radius server..