Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT 2.5 Calls Garbage

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:40:47 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Brian Johnson wrote:

> My calls table shows NASIdentifiers that don't exist. They used to exist,
> but We have re-numbered these servers.

> Why is Radius Seeing the old IP addresses. The Server has no current config
> lines with the old address?

> BTW, we are using Cisco AS5396's.
> Any help would be appreciated.

I've seen this /w an old 2500...

Ended up rebooting to get the cisco to send the correct NASIdentifiers
again. You might be able to get around a reboot by resetting AAA.

Have Fun!
Peter