RE: [RadiusNT] radius 3.0.173 bug?

wilson@dagupan.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:21:07 +0800

Thanks Dale!

I did have the treat local flag enabled, together with the strip domain
option. But it seems, i always get the error " user not found :
user@domain.com". Despite the fact that the user@domain.com exist! In the
case below, it was user1@pangasinan.com.

It seems, that whenever the 'treat local' flag is set, the domain name is
not anymore stripped even if the 'strip' directive is set! So a bit of
experimentation, led me to NOT enable the 'treat local' flag, but to set the
'strip domain option'. This then allows the system to recognize the
'user@domain.com'.

However, doing this, results in a loop! Can you confirm this behavior?
Better yet, is there a way i could set the treat local flag, and still have
the system strip the domain names??