RE: [RadiusNT] SQL 7.0, RadiusNT 2.5, and interface.

Brian Johnson ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:59:10 -0500

I agree that there isn't much to it if you are a programmer/web designer.
I'm not. I am willing to learn, but I also have a time line and other
responsibilities.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Brian 8^)