RE: [RadiusNT] SQL 7.0, RadiusNT 2.5, and interface.

Troy Settle ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:53:25 -0400

I don't have anything for this purpose, but it shouldn't take you more
than a couple hours in PHP or ASP (disgusting) or ColdFusion (yuck!) to
build a rudimentary interface for managing the RadiusNT database.

-Troy