RE: [RadiusNT] SQL 7.0, RadiusNT 2.5, and interface.

Brian Johnson ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:44:57 -0500

Dudes,

I'm talking about something that works. I've used ISP-Power...CRAP! I've
seen Hurlnet's product...UNIX, we are an NT shop (thus RadiusNT).

What I'm talking about would most likely have been homebrewed. I know that
Will at Greennet is working on a "replacement" for the Emerald client via a
web system, but I'm talking about a front end for User Management and
tracking ONLY!

Brian 8^)