RE: [RadiusNT] SQL 7.0, RadiusNT 2.5, and interface.

Stephen Johnson ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:27:33 -0500

ISPPower, www.isppower.com, from what I have seen and heard a very complete
user management and billing package, but I think it is a Windows app not web
based. Hurlnet, www.hurl.net, is web based and has some user management
capabilities but it has some real quirks (shortfalls, problems??).

Stephen